The Modern Progressive Hairdressers in Bath
- Using the hand gel provided during your service and when advised.
- Wearing a face covering/ surgical mask if necessary (awaiting government guidance).
- FaceTime consultations for colour clients.
- No multiple service providers on the same day.
- Limits on services if time over runs (Eg express dry instead of blow dry if necessary to remain on time).
- Attending without additional guests/ children.
- Limiting bags and personal possessions to one bag that can remain with you.
- Avoiding coats and jackets (unless they can be stored in the above mentioned single bag).
- Arriving for appointments exactly on time, not early.
- Temperature taken on arrival.
- Arrive for appointment with clean hair.
- Avoid using the bathroom unless absolutely essential, and informing your stylist so that they can arrange thorough disinfection immediately afterwards.
- No food in the salon (we are intending to serve our usual refreshments, but are awaiting guidance from the government).
- No transactions or bookings at reception. Retail sales and any optional gratuities will be collected electronically after your service.
All bookings will need to be made via our online booking system, please download our iPhone app https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/vaughan-hairdressing/id1445688161
Everything we do at our Hair Salon in Bath starts with a complimentary consultation. Click the link below to book yours today.
As the leading Hairdressers in Bath, we work without any compromise on time and budgets to achieve daily what most other salons would be proud to produce on very rare occasions. Our stylists work using only the finest haircare & styling preparations from Oribe Hair Care and Pulp Riot Hair and protect the integrity of guests hair using Olaplex in all of our colour formulations as standard. We allow significantly more time for our talented professionals to achieve this, and see great returns from our dedicated clientele. We offer true value, and those that get ” Our Philosophy”, really get it.
“Our service is bespoke and we have an uncompromising pursuit of perfection. For each and every one of our clients we aim to achieve the optimum potential of their hair. We don’t leave anything to chance.”
Vaughan stylists all subscribe to a logic that inspires, namely, that in order to achieve the end vision the foundations are key. Every stage of the guest journey is comprehensively thought through to maximise on any opportunities to enhance value and deliver the optimum results to the hair, without compromise. The cornerstones of which are Consultation, Care, Construction and Clarification.
Vaughan stylists listen to the hair, listen to the guest and listen to the hair again. They are realistic, honest, and present a clear vision of the path that will be taken and ensure that the best results are achieved
Vaughan stylists cleanse, condition and groom the hair. To provide maximum hydration, appropriate shine and genuine health in every single strand of hair, they use the world’s finest preparations.
Vaughan stylists choose lengths, shapes and structures that will maintain the shape and health of the hair for maximum longevity. They know that efficient appointment cycles create genuine value for guests.
Vaughan stylists explain the execution of the consultation. They define any deviations or revelations, and they teach the techniques and identify the tools to maintain your hair away from Vaughan, Bath.
Hairdressers in Bath
Vaughan hair salon, is dedicated to providing a truly bespoke hairdressing service to the discerning guest. We offer an opportunity to explore in depth the desires and needs of our client. We will realistically manage expectations and provide appropriate solutions, allowing ample time to execute relevant techniques and promote an enhanced value experience of luxury and skill, in an uncompromising manner, at an appropriate and sustainable price.
The Bath Hair Salon
The salon was founded by Bath-based Mayfair and Chelsea hair stylist Miles Rhodes as an antidote to run of the mill production line salons. Miles was determined to create a space that consciously erred away from the typical flat pack salon of some of the hairdressers in bath. The result is a quirky yet relaxed and unpretentious space where the Vaughan team can be inspired and provide guests with the ultimate in intelligent hairdressing.